I keep forgetting that the world is ending. Again.
By way of apology for this forgetfulness… please accept this advent calendar style count down of will she or wont she? Mother nature that is. (Will she bites the dust or bite back or… fill in the blank with apocalypse of your choice.) If the world ends in (insert countdown clock here) however many days will it end in fire? ice? zombie apocalypse?
Blog pick of the day (backdated to Dec 2)
Six Reasons Why the World Isn’t Going to End in 19 Days
spoiler alert: here are her reasons the world won’t be ending
- Mayans were no Nostradamuses (er nostradami?)
- Taylor Swift is not gluten free or tasty
- Rapture.2 still not scary (still, true believers, it is okay to mail me keys to your car and safety deposit boxes cuz you don’t need all that where you are going? right?)
- Walking Dead series is a training guide for surviving the zombie apocalypse.
- ignored expiration date on coffee creamer and survived.
It’s all pretty complicated and scientific. Go read it and enjoy.
Today’s pick says we live. Tomorrow’s says we die. I like to be fair that way.
footnote: time isn’t a straight line its wobbly spacy thingy… and blogger time is even wobblier than that. So this advent calendar “begins” on December 2nd (see above) but I started and finished writing this on Dec 7 2012… and you, dear reader, maybe reading this from the relief or rubble of post Dec 31st or in the farflung (or fairly soon) future as part of an alien history class of once great “human” civilizations.